Friday, July 4, 2008

Wal-Mart Samples

I don't know who knows about this, but if you don't know about it; on the Wal-Mart website they give many free samples away. I have gotten quite a few. Most of them are really awesome. If you haven't been there Check it Out! Keep checking back frequently because they run out of the good samples really quick and they are always putting more samples up there. Also even if there is a sample available that was already there, you can get another one because they put it back up, it is not the same sample offer as the one before.

Also Walgreens beauty department gives out free samples. When I went all I got were lotion samples but other locations might have different samples.

I just signed up to get free samples from these places as well:
2x Ultra Tide with Dawn Stain Scrubbers
free baking soda toothpaste and other baking soda offers.
Scotch-Brite Brite Ideas
Clean and Clear Morning Burst Oil Absorbing Sheets
Uncle Harry's tooth paste sample
Stevita
Sally Hanson Cosmetics
Trillium Paper
Stride Gum
Free Soy candle
Free Coffee Sample
Dove shampoo Sample
Beyond Seven Condoms sample

I'll be sure to let you all know when I recieve free samples and will also review the ones I get. If you find any nice ones let me know, I love free stuff!

No comments: