Friday, July 4, 2008

KY Yours+Mine

My husband and I decided to buy this after all the commercials we saw and I have to say we were sadly disappointed. The Mine was warming and it did feel good but my husband said the Your lubricant didn't really make anything feel different. Then when we were mixing the lubricants I was expecting some awesome feelings but nothing happened! The commercials make you think it is going to make your groins explode in orgasmic pleasure when the two lubricants mix but nothing happens. The marketing for it was cool and the packaging is awesome, but pretty much all it is is a pretty package. I mean the bottles of lubricants are conveniently shaped as well for added uses, if they made the bottles vibrate it would be worth paying the ridiculous price, at least at the end of the day we would have a self love kit and not just some overpriced warming lubricant. If it did anything for anybody else let me know. I wouldn't recommend this to anybody based on our experience with it though.

2 comments:

Christine said...

Well, thank you, we aren't going to buy this stuff. If we can find a free sample, that's fine. BTW, we loved how you wrote this up--the vibrating bottles was pretty cool. Thanks!

Vanessa said...

Thank You for the Review... I was thinking of trying it so thank you :)